Vaccine Information Notification
Interested in the COVID-19 vaccine?
Sign up for information updates.
We will contact you when vaccine will be available.
NOTE: Entering your contact information
DOES NOT serve as a vaccine reservation or appointment.
¿Le interesa la vacuna de COVID -19?
Regístrese para obtener actualizaciones de información
Nosotros nos contactaremos con usted cuando la vacuna esté disponible
Nos pongamos en contacto con usted cuando la vacuna esté disponible
NOTA: Ingresando su información de contacto
NO sirve como reserva de vacunas o cita.
Phase 1A and 1B in Illinois
With the demand for COVID-19 vaccines exceeding supply during the first months availability, the state of Illinois has prioritized our more vulnerable and exposed residents. The following eligibility dates have been implemented to date:
- December 15, 2020: Healthcare workers and long-term care facility staff and residents
- January 25, 2021: Frontline essential workers (including first responders, K-12 teachers and other public-facing industries) and residents age 65 and up
- February 25, 2021: Residents with high-risk conditions or disabilities, age 16 and up
- March 22, 2021: Higher education staff, government workers, and media
- March 29, 2021: Restaurant staff, construction trade workers, and religious leaders
- April 12, 2021: Any resident age 16 and up