Kane County Vax Hub
State of Illinois COVID-19 Response Website
Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center open 7 days a week at 833-621-1284
Hines VA Hospital offers COVID-19 vaccine to Veterans of all ages
Hines VA Hospital is now offering the COVID-19 vaccine to Veterans of all ages. Approximately 35 percent of its enrollees have been vaccinated to date.
If Veterans are interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at the main campus or one of its Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs), they should call to schedule an appointment at 708-202-2707 or 708-202-7000.
Veterans need to be enrolled in health care at Hines or one of its six CBOCs to be eligible for the vaccine. However, to receive care in VA, enrollees must meet certain eligibility requirements under current law, which may include income limits.
For enrollment information, visit https://www.va.gov/health-care/how-to-apply/.
Veterans may learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and receive updates at https://www.va.gov/health-care/covid-19-vaccine/ and https://www.facebook.com/HinesVAHospital.
- - - - -
HELP YOUR SENIOR NEIGHBORS
The organizations listed below have agreed to help area seniors with technology issues/difficulty registering for vaccine appointments or information.
If you know of a senior who does not have access to a computer or do not have an email address, ask them to call:
- Seniors Services Associates: 630-897-4035 (Aurora), or 847-741-0404 (Elgin).
- AgeGuide Northeastern Illinois: 630-293-5990
- Association for Individual Development (AID): 630-966-9393
- Aurora Public Library District: 630-264-4117
- Aurora Township: 630-897-8777 Ext. 1178
- Batavia RSVP: 630-406-9993
- Family Focus: 331-256-5980
- Fox Valley Community Services: 815-786-9404
- Gail Borden Public Library District: 847-742-2411
- Geneva Public Library District: 630-232-0780
- Hampshire Township: 847-683-9464
- Kane Senior Council: 630-338-0999
- Retina Health Institute - Dr Rashmi Kapur: 847-488-1030
- St. Charles Public Library: 630-584-0076
- Two Rivers Head Start Agency: 630-264-1444